Saturday, August 15, 2009

Downstairs bathroom being locked, eating right after waking, and stove being on - AIYA!

Grandma blamed ME because the downstairs bathroom door is locked, calling it "her" bathroom, and saying that SHE didn't do it because she wasn't downstairs last night. Um, yeah... I didn't even USE that bathroom when I got home, so it MUST be your fault! (she does this all the time, according to Mom) Maybe Jon can fix it when he and Harmony get here tonight! Also, she's telling me that I need to drink milk or eat food right after I get up. I think I know my own body best, and I know that I prefer eating food a while after I get up (if possible), and the same goes for drinking almost anything except water. *sigh*

She also left the stove on after cooking some noodles for lunch... good thing I caught it, because I was wondering why the pot's contents looked so crusted! Also, she thinks that I needed TWO bowls of noodles since I didn't eat breakfast... I barely finished those, man. Says she'll buy Eric lunch tomorrow since he's taking us to / from church, and that we need to wait for her to finish service. I didn't know how to explain that we have Sunday School after our service anyway, so it's not really a WAIT! Oh well!


Facebook quiz taken from Julie and Michael:

Leslie just took the "What is your Happy Bunny saying?" quiz and the result is I Love Everybody Except You Assholes. Wow. People sure have ticked you off!

Leslie took the Who is meant to be your true love? quiz and the result is The New Kid. They may be new, but they have an attraction to you. Your sweet and kind personality draws them to you every day. Time to make a difference for them. (Meh, I tried that twice - or is that three times? - already. NOT WORKING!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home