Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blocking Colin / Boost nutritional shakes vs, Vitasoy

Today, I finally unfriended / blocked Colin. We didn't interact much anyway, and he would always try to "be funny" with words, when I didn't get his humor. Besides, his bad English was getting to me! Yes, I know that not everyone's strong suit is English, but still.

Grandma just offered me a Boost nutritional shake. Uh, no thanks... I'll take the Vitasoy drink box instead! However, I did take the banana she offered me. Now I have the Cranberries' Salvation in my head... whee! She also asked me multiple times whether today was Saturday, and if it meant that tomorrow is Sunday. Yes, definitely. I should go set Dad's alarm for once before I forget, since Grandma has been known to forget things you tell her within hours. (Case in point: I told Jon that she'd forgotten about our plans for today already, and he said that it had been just four hours ago that we made them! I KNOW!)

Jon called to say they'd be here at about 6:15, since 6 is too unrealistic. Sounds fine to me! Told him about the bathroom door needing to be fixed / unlocked as a heads-up, of course, Yay for written notes so *I* don't forget stuff! I'm just remembering what I did last year at this time: MEME_DAY! WOOHOO! Hahahaha.


Edit at 1816: Harmony called to say that they were running a little late. That's fine, although Grandma's been ready ever since 5! (oh my) At least I figured out Dad's alarm... I hope!


Which Harry Potter character do you date? (In your dream) by Invisible_Spirit
Your name / LJ username / Xanga username
your favorite color
the HP character you dream about is...Remus Lupin
you go to...The Slytherin Common Room
what happens is...he tries to kill you
it all ends with...you slapping him and kicking him in the balls

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home