Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cruise ships, Elvis' death anniversary, and Fleetwood Mac theme songs

Hey, my mom emailed us from the cruise ship! "Hi, Kids! We got stucked in the gangway getting to Dublin! So I am using this time to use up my $100.00 credit. *says stuff about the Princess cruise experience, and upset* The ship is too big with more than 3000 passengers, service is just OK. I went to my first workout last night, and I hope it will carry on till the end of the cruise. *asks questions about how we're doing* " She rendered "on board" as "on broad," hahaha.

Poo nugget for this weekend: The King on His Throne - August 16 marks the death of Elvis Presley in 1977. It is often reported that Elvis Presley died on or near the toilet. The ultimate cause of death is not known, but most believe that a combination of gastrointestinal disease and a heart condition led to Elvis' demise. What is known is that our beloved "King" spent his last moments on the throne.


Facebook quiz taken from Chrissy:

Leslie took the How Jersey Are You? quiz and the result is Oooh! We got us a true Jersian ova' heere. You, my friend, are from Jersey. If you got any problems, you let me know. (I would never talk like that! I just guessed!)

Which Fleetwood Mac song is your personal theme song? by GypsyDaffodil
Name
Age
Your Theme SongGo Your Own Way

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home