Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm With Ug, but white chocolate flakes are pretty good while we take herbs!

Jon and Harmony picked me and Grandma up before 7, and Harmony dropped off some wedding gifts which they couldn't use, while Jon said that he had to borrow my copy of U2's The Joshua Tree - of course I had my keys! Luckily, he had also brought screwdrivers so he could unlock the bathroom door! After some discussion on where to go (Master Hong's? Steveston? Top Shanghai?), we settled on Chen's. I wasn't craving anything, and as long as we had SLB, it was all good. Had fried rice, beef rolls, green beans with meat, SLB, fish soup, and other stuff while discussing a detox / fasting, not being allowed to drink water while doing said detox, stains, Steph's new work schedule (she's watching baseball at the Nat rather than being in Maple Ridge), the incredible amount of cilantro in the fish soup (apparently Myles wouldn't like it), being an ug / fat, "I'm With Stupid" changed to "I'm With Ug" with corresponding directional arrows, and other things.

Jon spotted Lee and Lily outside, so we waved to them and Hannah. Harmony knew who they were as soon as I said Lily was baby Gavin's mom, yay! We joked with Grandma about eating pizza, drinking beer, and doing other things - hahaha! I told Jon that since he wanted to tickle Harmony, he could make it a feature attraction during his housewarming party. "I'll sit on her every hour on the hour, so that will definitely provide you incentive to come see our place!" Weren't sure if Grandma wanted to go to Timothy's, so it was back to the townhouse after a brief stop at my place to pick up the CD. (rats and mice are NOT my friends, haha) I called Eric to see what time he would stop by tomorrow, and told him that Grandma wanted to take him out for lunch. He took exception when I called him "White Kid" in Chinese, haha. I can do 9:05 or so, but it'll be 9 AM just for Grandma. ;)

We ate some Real Dairy vanilla ice cream with white chocolate flakes, which I found in the big freezer in the laundry room. Discussed eating raw dog, regular dog, cat, and other things in China - yup, Grandma knows and has eaten it! Also talked about CDs, herbs, oregano, sage, thyme, mint, spices, stealing the newspaper, ruining Mom's calendar by writing on it a lot, and the pile of CDs that Jon had. It was pretty good to spend time with them, especially since I won't see them tomorrow! Sometime this week should be good if Steph wants to treat the BIG out for a meal with everyone else!


Leslie's just got their Unusual Baby Name from Name Generators. I just got my Unusual Baby Name. It's Malaysia Ng.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home