Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last time I checked, Halloween was NOT New Year's!

Hmm... Alicia just sent me a Facebook event invitation for a New Year's party. I was so very confused, then thought that she was getting things done four months early. Then when I looked at the invitation, it specified HALLOWEEN as the date for the event. What the heck?! HAHAHAHA! Someone needs to check their calendar, says my sister - SO AGREED!

Grandma used the cooker for brown rice when we know Mom didn't want her to use it! When I found that out, Steph was out running, so I just cringed and hoped the rice turned out okay. Luckily, it did... but we hope she doesn't try using it again! She told us that Mom just didn't want US using it when we didn't know how to... uh, right. *rolleyes* And another thing: we'll eat watermelon at our leisure, and not fifteen minutes after dinner!

After a number of emails between me / Sam / Eric / Ivan / Pastor John (acting on Karmie's behalf), I called Sam to see if he could give me and Grandma a ride tomorrow to grad banquet. He said he could at around 5:30 or a bit before, and remembered where the townhouse is... EXCELLENT! Then I called Eric to let him know, and he has just updated the email exchange to say that it might be easier for Sam to pick up Karmie on the way down the highway, so maybe he'll see that later.





Your Dream Guy is Edward



You are a true romantic, and for you, love is a very emotional and passionate thing.

You want to be wooed, charmed, and even seduced. You have old-fashioned ideas about romance.



You don't mind being with a protective guy like Edward, as long as he has your best interests at heart.

You like being taken care of completely, even if things get a little intense at times.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home