Monday, June 29, 2009

Shapes, harmony, property damage, pausing voicemail

I've decided not to call that place back today - I don't want to be dinged for unintentional property damage, which probably took my chances away anyhow. Finished my nine outstanding Word Twist games this afternoon, too. While talking to Corey about the bad Transformers 2 movie, I called Nathan. I wondered if he'd even answered his phone. Kinda reminded me of the voicemail prompts that go like this: "Hello? *pause* Hello? *pause* Hello... *pause* Hahaha, I'm not actually at my phone right now, but leave a message after the beep!" Ugh. He asked if Jon had called me - being my brother, he did not. So it was left to Nathan to tell me about the dinner arrangements: white Eric would pick me up before dinner started at 7:30. I don't mind if he had to go home first to do some stuff, haha. Should be good times - now to transfer money! Then Jon called me to say he hadn't really talked to Eric - you should do that! Later, Eric himself called me to say his parents told him I'd left him a message on the answering machine. Yeah, only because they have Caller ID! I forgot what it was, but we made quasi-plans for tonight: CALL JON!

Leslie took the Name That Michael Jackson Song! quiz and got the result: You Know 100% of Michael Jackson's Songs.

Leslie took the What Michael Jackson Song describes you? quiz and got the result: Thriller.

Leslie took the The Official Michael Jackson Quiz. quiz and got the result: #1 Fan.

Leslie took the Are you a fan of Michael Jackson? quiz and got the result: Yes.


Facebook quizzes taken from Annette and Dana:

Leslie took the Which corny pick-up line suits you best? quiz and the result is "If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous." You love to eat, and you think of McDonalds when with girls. (Stupid!)

Leslie took the How MEAN are you? quiz and got the result: 48% Mean.

Leslie took the What's your life rated? (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) quiz and got the result: PG.





You Are Skilled



You are balanced and competent. You value harmony.



Other people see you as outgoing, hyper, and even a bit overwhelming.



Your ideal romantic relationship is peaceful, romantic, and private.



You do best in tasks that require you to be flexible, creative, and playful.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home