Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scourging overboiled noodles and Valentine's chocolate

Bingo of the night so far:

SCOURGING (330 points) - against Jeannie H.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

OVERBOILED (260 points) - against Polly T. [4W, 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
MEINY (192 points) - against Sherry-Ann P.-B. [two 4W]
SCOURGING (330 points) - against Jeannie H. [bingo; two 3W]
AZURE (140 points) - against George M. [5W, 2L on Z]

Earlier tonight, I was wondering where the chocolate from little Arthur (or his parents) was. I found it in my red-and-black bag just now, which is good. Mice can chew through that kind of plastic, so maybe I'd better put it back! I knew I didn't remember eating it! Reese Miniatures (87g) with a cute small bear holding a heart, on top of the tube - sweet! :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home