Saturday, February 28, 2009

Okay, let's pat newts on the quay!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

PAT (128 points) - against Michael M. [two 4W]
OKEHS (112 points) - against Kathy T. [2W, 4W]
NEWT (225 points) - against Lorraine I. [two 5W]
QUEY (365 points) - against Alice P. [4W, 5W]

Interesting rack of the day so far: BAHANNIE (against Pat K. - read this as "Bah, Annie!")

Well, I woke up at 11:30 to find that Eric hadn't called me like he said he would. I figure that he thought I needed extra time which he couldn't really spare, which is fine. After getting a couple of calls from 1-800 numbers, I was thoroughly annoyed at them. Eric called at 1:30, but I was taking the garbage out at the time. However, I did eat Rosenda's homemade dessert: I'll have to tell her son Ian about it later, haha. (and maybe give his cousin Olivia some stickers) Henry called near 2, saying he couldn't give me a ride to Awana because he had something to do for school. Thank goodness Ada can give me a ride!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home