Friday, February 27, 2009

Female farts smell worse than male farts!

Bingo of the night so far:

TERABYTE (123 points) - against Brianne B.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

FOREPEAK (290 points) - against Rhonda P. [two 4W]
TERABYTE (123 points) - against Brianne B. [3W]
NONSTORY (110 points) - against Kim A. [5W]
AXONES (240 points) - against George M. [two 4W]
WHOMP (128 points) - against Peter L. [4W, 2L on H, 3L on P]

Interesting racks of the night so far: TWINPITS (against Chrissy P.), TRAYBEET (against Brianne B.)


This must be my night for looking at apartments / rooms on Craigslist. I've found a few that actually DO suit my needs within my price range, as opposed to absolutely NONE which I would consider! But one of them comes with restrictions, I see now: "no overnight guests." UM, I OUTGREW THAT RULE YEARS AGO! I've also figured out who this Oswald character is on my Facebook home page under "People You May Know." :D

Poo nugget for Friday, Feb. 27: Gender Gap - An Australian study found that men fart an average of ten times a day, while women let loose a mere eight times a day. The study also concluded, however, that women's farts smell worse, mainly because female farts have a higher sulfur concentration. How were the fart smells analyzed? First, subjects farted into an aluminum bag via a rectal tube. The gas was then removed with a syringe and expelled into the nostrils of the eagerly awaiting judges. All in the name of science!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home