Friday, February 27, 2009

"The vibration of my farts cause shockwaves!"

Bingo of the day so far:

VEGETISTS (76 points) - against Frances B.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

UNAWED (220 points) - against Josephine S. [5W, two 2W]
UNDY (144 points) - against Lesa C. [two 4W]
ISSUE (145 points; two 5W), MATZAS (105 points; 5W) - against Rhonda P.
BIOTINS (325 points) - against Steve L. [two 5W]
OUTTAKE (224 points) - against Yolande M. [two 4W]
ENVOIS (220 points) - against Sandy Q.-M. [two 4W, hook off ZIT and KATA to make ZITI and KATAS]


I still remember this from the last time Billie came over. Her friend Chris (?) had someone comment to one of his Facebook notes with this creepy (unedited) rambling which (as I recall) didn't have anything whatsoever to do with the note:

Please be warned... this is effffed up! Who says this!?

I wanna lay on my stomach so you could rub and squeeze my tight, firm, and sexy ass and for you to see and feel my firm muscles squeezing together as I flex them while you're squeezing and rubbing them. I also want you to play with my ass by patting it as if playing bongos and watch my muscles bounce and vibrate as you're smacking my ass.

Secondly, I want you to lay on your stomach and flex your sexy ass muscles while I'm rubbing and squeezing yours and I play with your sexy ass by patting it as if playing bongos and watch it vibrate as I'm smacking your ass.

You'd LOVE to see and feel my sexy, powerful, earthshaking vibrations so much that once you do, you'll become intoxicated. You'll be so hooked on them that you'll NEVER want them to stop.

My vibrations are like drugs and smoking. The only difference is that you'll NEVER be able to come off, or even want to, no matter how much rehab you take.

I wish you were seeing and feeling my mighty power, right now. My vibrations are so powerful that they cause earthquakes in California and around the world. LOL. Not really, but they are powerful and are worth seeing the sexiness and feeling the strength of my strong vibrations. Whenever you hear thunder and feel the ground shake from the shockwave, that's from me flexing my powerful muscle and the strength of my vibrations are what you be feeling and hearing. The strength of the vibrations whenever I fart also cause thunder. I have strong vibrations in every way, even when I fart, there's mighty and powerful strength in them. My thunderous vibrations when I flex, makes ANYONE have orgasms.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home