Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Math, profiles, detention, and eyeliner (survey)

This JUST restarted, again! I hope Corey's up at the same time I am so I can ask him (vs. the Craigslist forum) about computer power supplies... if that's even the problem.

Yet another Facebook survey from Billie...

Who is the last male you talked to through a text? None.

Do you remember your dreams? Usually. They're very bizarre!

Who sits behind you in math? Nick Turner did, at one point...

When will your next kiss be? Don't know.

Do you hate when people put "I love you" on their profiles? It's annoying if you know the relationship won't last... I'm cynical anyhow.

If someone liked you, what would be the best way to let you know? Being honest, open, and GENUINELY interested in whatever I had to say no matter how boring it was!

Does anyone think you are a bitch? Not so far as I know.

Your best friend is pregnant. What do you say? "I am a name nerd of sorts, so ask ME before you actually name the kid!" (not that I base my friends on what they name their kids, but you know...)

How much did you weigh at birth? 2.2 pounds.

Do you have déjà vu often? Not too often, I don't think.

So, what's your name? Leslie.

How many times have you gotten detention in school? Hmm. Not that often, either!

Did you wake up before 8 AM this morning? Nope.

Do you wear eyeliner? I'm make-up free and have NO idea how to use ANY cosmetic! :P [good answer!]

What's something that bothers you? People who say they're intelligent, yet use the MOST horrible typing methods ever! (this especially applies if text is the only medium I can use to judge them)

Have you ever been asked out by someone you didn't want to date? Yeah...

In high school / middle school, did you ever get caught passing notes? Not really, no.

Were you smiling in the last picture taken of you? Yup.

What do you think of the last song you listened to? Eric Clapton's Layla? Hmm. It's a good song. Reminds me of the time Sarah and Hannah were staying at Uncle Hansel and Auntie Cathy's house, and I brought it up to them as an example of an interesting song. Unfortunately, Hansel and Cathy thought it was questionable for some odd reason! (no, I didn't show them the lyrics or anything, but still... it isn't like this is THE most horrible rock song ever! :P)

Do you miss anyone? I certainly do!

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life? Depends.

What were you doing at 3 AM? Reading Craigslist forum posts!

What's something you really want right now? Be honest. Hmm... improved relationships with certain people.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now? Of course.

Have you had sex with more then 25 partners? Nope.

Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house? I don't think they have... I'd have to buzz them in, for one thing.

Did you sleep in past noon today? Actually, I got up at 11 or so.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes.

How many different colors are you wearing right now? Four: grey, black, dark blue, and brown.

Do you want someone back in your life? Just one? I want several people back in my life. [good answer]

When is the last time you cried really hard? A couple of weeks ago. Thanks, Eric. :P

Is anything annoying you right now? Not really, unless you count the mice and my laziness.

Is this year the best year of your life? Hmm. I guess it's okay.

Are you trying to avoid liking / loving somebody at the moment? No.

When was the last time someone called you baby? Last summer.

When was the last time you were really confused? See above answer.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Yep.

Do you have nice eyes? Sure!

What are your plans for today? Catch up on stuff.

What are you doing besides this? Listening to Rock 101.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow? Phone places which might have vacancies.

What's the first thing you did when you woke up? Checked email.

If your friends warn you about someone, do you listen? Usually.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home