Monday, February 16, 2009

Interesting dinner invite...

DAMN THING RESTARTED AGAIN.

I'm going to the Keg tonight for Steph's birthday dinner (maybe not combined with Grandma's), as per an email my mom sent me. Then I can give her some stuff, haha. Hopefully, I get back here before 24 starts! Speaking of starting, damn redrum has done so now... so maybe I should also get light bulbs / felts / boxes / a non-candy gift for Arthur this afternoon, because I sure as heck won't feel like it tomorrow!





You Are Coffee



You are highly ambitious and goal-oriented. You feel like there isn't enough time in your day to get it all done.

You are outgoing and creative. You love talking with people, thinking up crazy plans, and then acting immediately on them.



When it comes to caffeine, you'd like a refill. You can almost always use an energy boost.

Life is too short. You're going to get as much out of it as you can. You live for today.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home