Monday, February 16, 2009

Yay for accomplishment in stuffed monkeys and felts!

Went out to accomplish a bunch of things on my list, and fortuitously discovered light bulbs on sale at Staples (at the end of the pens aisle), so I didn't have to go to London Drugs. They were $3 for a box of four (so I got three boxes), which is actually better than I was expecting! Also bought a pair of scissors ($3.99 - why buy $9 titanium scissors?) and fifty Laurentian markers ($8.96) from there, heh. At Shoppers Drug Mart, I spent some time looking through the on-sale Valentine's Day stuff before deciding on a stuffed monkey with a heart ($7.49) for Arthur. He didn't need the Russell Stover bear or the Whitman's Sampler stuff, and I didn't want to get a HUGE animal either, like the ones on sale for $15 or so! (but I didn't want to get a really tiny bear, either)

Noticed some Pringles bacon-ranch chips there, so bought three along with a big envelope and some Smarties. My plan is to give some Rockets and Smarties to Corey, so he can see the Canadian difference for his birthday, haha. Then I saw some Bridge Mixture, which I haven't had since last summer. Actually, I've never had one package all to myself, so I decided to get it now. Why I didn't get it anytime during the past six months, I don't know. But at least I have one now, and I won't leave them out overnight unlike a certain person! Stopped by the dollar store to get a box for the felts, plus 960 mini-stickers and 23 birthday cards since I was there anyhow. (the box is actually one of those Freezer Seal boxes, but it was only $3 and the right size!) Then I went to Coles to see what the newest Bathroom Reader was, just for reference purposes. If it's "The Best of the Best," then I probably already have most of it in my existing books! Went to Taco Time for a super beef burrito, which reminded me of the time last July when I was in the mall past 8 PM - I did the same thing because I was really hungry. I bought everything I wanted to, which is cool!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home