Sunday, February 22, 2009

Google Me! / The Google Game (eating indicates wakefulness!)

My dad thought I was sleeping when I answered the phone this morning: um, no. I was trying to eat breakfast at the same time, which would indicate a certain degree of wakefulness! :P

Jon is actually back from Toronto - he returned on Friday night, and seemed surprised that I wasn't at the Osoyoos retreat. I can say this without qualification: I truly do love everyone who's up there from the Fellowship, but I am not a snow person! Besides, I need to attend the child protection seminar this afternoon. Jon might need to do that himself in March, but he has a rehearsal today. It's not a problem for me if the lards can't drive me home after lunch because Mom needs to go home quickly for some reason, haha. We'll see what happens, although I'll certainly miss people! I also note that Golden is back on Facebook - phew!


Got this from Gretchen via Facebook note:

Google Me!

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Leslie needs to bare a little more, in order to let her talent really shine. [about Leslie Feist]

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Leslie looks like she is having too much fun learning from Yaquelin. [about the WSU After-School Tutoring]

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Leslie Says Goodbye to Cigarettes.

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
LESLIE WANTS NIGHT VISION GOGGLES FOR EVERY SOLDIER.

Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Leslie does the ton as future stars of snooker get M-Pact series going.

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Leslie hates that I forgot to return my library books when they were due yesterday.

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Leslie Asks Some Questions and Recognizes Opportunity.

Q: Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search.
Leslie likes books and checkers, and lately has grown fond of chess.

Q: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search.
Leslie eats Candied Bugs.


Got this from Sharlene via Facebook note:

The Google Game

Rules: Google Game: Go to Google and type your name and then "likes to" in quotation marks. (for example, "Jack likes to") Type in the first ten things that come up, and repost.

1. Leslie likes to say, "We help our Student-Athletes map out their college careers, and often their life after college."

2. Leslie likes to say that chromatography for him is more than a professional activity: it is his hobby.

3. Leslie likes to serve lots of little salads, including her smoked veggie salads, in small dishes so we can "graze," as I like to call it -- along with a smoked bean main dish.

4. I know Leslie likes to talk a lot, but she is very sincere and seems like someone you could be friends with.

5. Leslie likes to make doilies.

6. Leslie likes to paint in oils best.

7. The performance is a mash up of the Lux Boreal dance company with several of the dancers that Leslie likes to work with, plus the sounds of Margaret Noble.

8. Leslie likes to travel up and down Rodeo Drive like all the rich and famous.

9. Leslie likes to utilize closed chain activities that require little to no equipment for exercising.

10. Now I cooked this without bacon, as Leslie likes to eat kosher.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home