Saturday, February 21, 2009

Joyce, funny video, and a dream about grass and dogs

High-scoring words of the day so far:

FELINE (120 points) - against Dawn L. [3W, 4W]
FOX (111 points) - against Jeff M. [5L on X, hook off SI to make SIX]
FELTED (144 points) - against Kim W. [3W, two 2W]

Interesting rack of the day so far: USNOTBRO (against Emma L. - read that as "Us, not bro!")

I watched a touching video that Sonya put up for Guys' Appreciation: I liked the nods to Darren and Chris, who aren't here right now! Also saw this hilarious 24 parody through fanfic eyes, hahaha. I'm used to it from that community, so why not? Hey, I got a reply to my Craigslist apartment ad from someone with the same first and last name as Elizabeth's mom! QUIRKY! The second week of March works for me, haha. (location is Shell Road and River Road - Bridgeport area) It might even be a point in my favor that I used to be friends with her daughter if it's the same person, heh.

Had a weird dream which involved a typical white suburban family just hanging out at home, when my friends and I arrived to convince the kids to come over to a grassy area of town to pitch tents. The kids agreed, and told their parents and aunt: the mom and aunt had dyed red hair, and we decided to just hang out at the house for the interim. Everyone was watching TV (with the parents and aunt in another room) when the dad wondered aloud whether it smelled like police. (not pot) The mother opened the front door while my friends and the kids and I just huddled in the living room. Two of the braver guys attempted to protect everyone else by forming a human barrier with their arms extended across the group.

When the police officers (in dark blue uniforms) said they needed to search the house because Christine Magee was dead (Jon went all musical at THAT news!), the aunt immediately went to the stairwell and hid there on a chair since she was afraid of the police dogs. The dogs weren't even normal police dogs, but were more like your average pet dog. (I don't know dog breeds well enough to even look it up) Instead of being suspicious like real-life police officers would be, these ones just kept doing their job! (hell, they didn't even have a search warrant like real-life officers would!)

After the police officers left without finding anything (or apologizing), we told the aunt that she could come out of hiding. Then my friends and I decided to leave with the kids in tow. Unfortunately, our tent area had gotten soggy despite the fact that it had been SUNNY when the cops had been over. Andrea and I went in one tent to assess the damage: yup, the grass and mud were soaking EVERYTHING! The dream ended as William was inviting us to go somewhere, but I was being really needy and wanted Andrea by my side. Weird!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home