Friday, February 20, 2009

Sarcasm tonsil survey

It's way too sunny outside, and I got up before my alarm - UGH. At least I have a free night coming up!

Thanks for the Facebook survey, Billie. :P

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kinda-sorta named after my aunt. Too bad the name now gets me confused with someone else! I WANTED TO BE UNIQUE!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Weeks ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I believe I liked lyoner sausage when I was in school. Either that, or roast beef! (yes, of course it's the processed stuff...)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. At least I can hand other people's kids back to the aunties and my friends when I'm done with them, hahaha.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND? Of course I would! I'm a rare find! :P [good answer]

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course I do.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't have a favorite - maybe Shreddies.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I'm wearing shoes with laces, then yes.

12. It's midnight already?! That's not a question. But if you really want to know, it's 10:10 AM.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red! NOT pink!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My apparent willingness to be "stuck" in certain circumstances because I'm too lazy...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Can't say...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

20. Yay! I'm not turning 20 next year! That is NOT a question, dude!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 54-40, Lies To Me.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue!

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Hot and sour soup!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sister, maybe.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Far too many to list.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fargo.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! Both are okay, though.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cake!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Chris!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone else, I suppose.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? James Michener's Hawaii.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A Certified Data logo.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Good music!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones. (got a double-shot of them on the radio right now, in fact... Jumping Jack Flash and Under My Thumb)

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California, somewhere.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I wish! Writing, from what others tell me. Maybe looking after kids too, but anyone can do that... *shrug* (here I go discounting myself again... whee...)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Vancouver, BC.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone's!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE / SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Shut up, you stupid survey.

49. IS THE CUP HALF-FULL OR HALF-EMPTY? Depends on my mood.

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Nathan, Eric, Helen, Lauren, and Farrah! (haha, like that would ever happen...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home