Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sure, my sister and I can be in our dad's office!

High-scoring word of the day so far:

INQUEST (256 points) - against Josephine S. [two 4W]

Interesting rack: RANTLOL, against Colin W. [reminds me of a Facebook note which I must put up!]


I had a weird dream which started out with my grandma taking a real liking to Ray, and urging him to stay at the house. He accepted, but said that he and Jon had to return books to UBC. So we went to the library, which had an escalator and these ornate columns. We met up with a bunch of people, who didn't want to be vulnerable to a particular person in the building. Therefore, we spent much time plotting on how to get away from this person. Things escalated to a shoot-out, and the bad person was dead in no time flat. Afterwards, we went in a big van to Knight Street, where EVERYONE was selling flowers. Heck, we even recognized Erik's mom doing so! We were just too tired from everything that happened to do anything else.

I woke up when we were trying to figure out what to do next. No idea why I had this dream! Ana M. also added me for the blood games!


MISREADING OF THE DAY:
"Barkley: LeBron free-agency talk disrespects Cavs" (what it really said) as Barkley: LeBron free-agency talk dissects Cavs. Oops! Not sure if that's as bad as calling someone else "Roland" (thankfully not to his face) when his real name has almost all those letters except O. Then again, I mock-yelled at Eric last night, and called him "RAYMOND!!!" in the process. Yikes!

Edit on 10.23.10: I found out just tonight that Randal's brother is actually named Roland. Man, that would have been AWKWARD if I'd called him that to his face! If I were actually talking to him in any great detail, this would be a funny thing to tell him! But since I'm not, I won't. :P


Joey was at the new church, and decided to tag a picture of my dad's office as being me and my sister:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home