Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toilet paper coupons are very important...

Went to the Terra Nova plaza, which only takes less than ten minutes by bus. Decided to pick up some pink salmon on sale at Save-On, plus some hand soap and two birthday cards. Saw some ginger-almond dish soap, but figured I could always pick it up some other time as I'm not running out of that stuff. (ah, being slightly budget-conscious...) Saw a bunch of "save 75ยข" coupons for Cottonelle toilet paper, so picked nine of those up for use in the next thirteen months. If K knew about this, he'd likely call me the "toilet paper queen" - hey, it is a way to SAVE MONEY! (I once bought two packages of Cascade toilet paper - on sale for $5 instead of $8 - and he concluded that I was obsessed with the stuff... not really! Important to have around, yes!) Got two birthday cards for Keenan and Tony - I'd have bought the "cool gorilla" one for the kid, but it's the same one I gave his big brother Joshua last year!

Got to the post office a few minutes before it closed, and looked at the Christmas cards available - sadly, not in my budget! Mailed postcards / Christmas cards to Corey, Savina, Jane, Frane, Karine, Nyssa, Sheryll, and Kadri - yay for Christmas stamps! Met Erik at Church's Fried Chicken later - we discussed a lot of stuff, so it was good times. Home by 8:10, so it wasn't too bad at all. Now to call Andrea (assuming she answers) to see how her mom is doing, and confirm for Thursday if nothing untoward has happened! (the last time one of my friend's moms was in the hospital, she ended up dead!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home