Monday, November 24, 2008

Yearbook inscriptions from Gr. 12

These are yearbook inscriptions from Gr. 12. My church friends got into the act again since the McNair organization was just as bad as the previous year. Good thing I visited the school during one of my off-days from college, to get signatures from various school people as well!


Sophia Kajioka: "Leslie! Good luck at college."

Jennifer Bales: "Leslie, I wish you success and happiness in the future."

Cheryl Melder: "Hi, Leslie! How are you? I hope that this next year will be great for you, and I'll miss seeing you around school. Come and visit!"

Melanie Puddell: "Leslie, I wish you all the best in the future. I hope you have a great time at Capilano College!"

Chris Hoy: "Hi, Les. I don't know you very well, but you're pretty! Nice meeting you."

Naomi Ellchuk: "Hi, Leslie. Band was great. Thanks for the letter. Hope you have fun at college." (she drew a little stick-figure girl)

Ken Moorhouse: "Hello, Leslie. Hope you have a great year at Cap College. Hope you have a great summer."

Curtis Robertson: "Hi. How's it going? Did you have a good summer? Hope you have a good year."

Trevor Lange: "Howdy, Leslie. Good luck, and I hope to see you soon."

Joanna Kim: "Good luck at college - all the best!"

Sabeena Sidhu: "Have a good summer? We should get to know each other better. I see ya in the halls, but we never really talk?"

Arnold Ryomoto: "Leslie, it's nice seeing you again. Good luck in the future."

Nazma Shivji: "So how's Cap College? Since you guys have left, this school's gone down. Good luck at college." [girl]

Rob Stajduhar: "Have a great year. Best wishes..."

Amy Brown: "Well, Leslie... it's nice knowing you. All my love."

Ian Cullis: "Leslie, have a good year. Don't drink and drive. This is a message from Ian. You are going to miss the bus."

Darren Baker: "94 was fun. Have fun at college. See ya."

Elaine Munster: "You're a great actress. Keep up the good work."

Erin Chew: "Yo, Leslie! Canucks Rule! NHL season '95 better be on. Good luck in university college. Make Money! Have Fun! Don't forget me!"

Brooks Norman: "Hey, Leslie. How goes the college? I hope you're having a great time. We sure miss you in these great halls of McNair. Come back and visit soon!" (he drew a smiling figure)

Daniel To: "Dear Leslie, I'm glad you've joined our fellowship and choir. I'm sure that you will be a great asset to us, being a great friend, and a prayer partner, and a fellow Fellowship member. Thanks for your opinions and energy. I hope you intend to share your enthusiasm with us always. God Bless!"

Anita Chow: "Hi, Leslie. Wow, you've graduated already?! I wish you the very best in your future studies! Good to have you in our fellowship now."

Megan Cheng: "I hope you're enjoying school now! I wish you the best in pursuing your future interests. God Bless!"

Shirley Chan: "Dear Leslie, we've missed you in Fellowship and choir. Good luck and all the best!"

Carmel Parris: "Dear Leslie: It's been great having you there to talk about all those good and bad moments. What a year. THE CANUCKS ARE THE BOYS OF '94! Take care at Capilano, and come and say hi!"

Amir Kalman: "Hey, Les. From Palmer to McNair, you were always smiling and saying HI! Don't change!"

Paula Bednjak: "Hey, Leslie... how ya doing? Have fun at your new school!"

Mylene Giroux: "Hey Leslie! Have fun at college! Have a great life! Good luck! :)"

Ramynder Greyval: "Hey Leslie! I remember you from Palmer. I guess I owe you 25ยข." [girl... I don't remember if she ever paid me back, but it's okay!]

Petra Rempel: "Keep the sun to your face and the wind to your back! Or something like that... and may all be well with you. You are so awesome! I wish you, I SINCERELY WISH YOU the best in all your endeavors! Keep in touch! P.S. Remember the little people!"

Jesse Keetley: "Hi!" (he drew an eye... so cute, haha)

David Marr: "To Leslie... better late than never, huh? Well, it is an honor to be able to put my signature in this book. Best wishes to you in the future, and don't let school frustrate you."

Lydia Leung: "Good luck in college, and may God bless you. :)"

Kevin Cromie: "Hey Leslie. Have a good year, and don't break too many hearts. Kev."

Ellen Chan: "Hi, Leslie! No fair! How come DT's annuals are always so ugly?! I hope you have a VERY GOOT year in college. Any weird phone calls from that guy? Have fun!"

Trudy Loo: "Hey Leslie. What's up with you? Have fun and study hard with whatever you're doing, okay? Well, keep in touch!"

Jimmy Lou: "Hey Leslie. Hope your '94 was a NAUGHTY-FOUR! :) Good luck in all your future endeavors!"

Zonia Lam: "Hey Leslie. FINALLY OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL! How was your summer? Oh well, have a GREAT year!"

Eunice Tam: "Hi Leslie. Finally got your annual, huh? Took long enough. Hope you have a great year. Your beautiful and intelligent, gifted, totally talented Canuck-crazed friend, Eunice!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home