Monday, November 24, 2008

Dream of flames in bells and drowning!

High-scoring word of the day so far:

VIS (130 points) - against Alice P. [3L on V, 5W, and hook off QI for a plural]


Had a weird dream last night, involving flames in bells, Elizabeth from FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, drowning, camping out in the forest with a lot of trees, and Herb being the first gay great-grandfather in comic strips. There was also a sideline with an abusive person named Milli, writing things on blue construction paper with felts, and looking at the stars in the sky. Then my sister wanted me to be in a bookstore, where the computer displays showed Spoz talking to us about sound and Youtube. Grandma and my parents were annoyed since we spent so long lining up at said bookstore, but we eventually decided to stay there instead. No idea where that came from, unless it has to do with Auntie Wing's mispronunciation of "Varley" as "Farley," which makes me think of the comic strip referenced above.

Now, Corey's trying to tell me about cranberries growing in bogs - good times. I'm having some Oishi spicy shrimp crackers. The brand name reminds me of my old elementary school friend Mary Oishi, and her sister Cynthia. I hardly think I should stalk people on Facebook, though I have been thinking of Daniel Yeung and his "I Love You!" inscriptions in my yearbook, haha. Maybe I should put THOSE inscriptions into an entry or five sometime, but perhaps after I finish tagging my Blogger posts! (I have many inspirations for Facebook notes, too... yikes!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home