Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny responses to Jon's Evite

Here are the funny responses to the Evite, but a lot of people are apparently showing up tonight! Maybe Myles and Brit will make an appearance, as per Peter's response with him and Holly. Hahaha, I like the "Please, no durian!" and the "Please, no raw dog!" responses the best. :D


Raymond: Yeah. I suppose I can try to stay home this night. :P
Eric: I suppose I should make my attendance official. You've never met Chez Jeremy... he's an apartment of a man.
Jeremy: Who is Chez Jeremy? :P
Nathan: Dude, I'll be LATE. I have a "required" post-wedding thank you dinner that I must attend. I'd much rather be chilling here, though. See y'all around 9-something, hopefully.
Mine: You see, I have to reply YES to this one. I don't think there's a way I can sit on myself if I don't come! (and with Steph not being back yet... yeah...)

Andrea L.: Oooo, thanks so much for the invite, you ol' geezer. :P I'll try my best to finish piano teaching prep.
Isabel: Jon! Sunday night just will not be allowed to exist in my nerd-life, hopefully. I will probably most likely come.
Dilys: Goodness gracious, ANOTHER old geezer's party! (already been invited to one this year) Will try not to miss this one.
Chuck: Should probably be able to. Have been meaning to come to another one of these community dinners... Jon's birthday is extra motivation! I'll get back to confirm.
Heesun: I should be able to make it! Please... no raw dog!
Ty: I should be able to make it. Please, no durian!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of people (Cindy, Justin, Lori, Steve, etc.) just used the "NO" section to wish him a happy birthday, anyhow. Sweet!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home