Monday, November 24, 2008

Yearbook inscriptions from Gr. 11

These are yearbook inscriptions from Grade 11. My church friends got into the act because we didn't have a yearbook signing day when school ended. As I recall, we didn't get our yearbooks till AUGUST! Bad organization!

Jimmy Lou: "Hey, Leslie. Don't know you well, but that's okay! But from what I do know of you.... you're an enthusiastic fun-loving girl, caring, and a whole lot of other stuff! Keep it going! AND REMEMBER: JUST DO IT!"

Frances Chan: "Dear Leslie.... Well, it is finally gonna be your grade 12 year, eh? Work hard and keep smiling! Don't forget we need your help at the Timothy Fellowship, so go to Committee meetings! See ya! GRAD 93 RULES!"

Carina Ng: "Leslie, You're finally in (well almost, actually going into) Grade 12! How does it feel? Just one, count it, one more year to go! You are so lucky! Just ten more days before school starts.... it's too soon. Anyways, have fun while this summer lasts! Yours, Carina. August 28, 1993."

Eunice Tam: "Hey Leslie! How goes it? I don't know what to say, so just have a great year!"

Elaine Marr: "Hi Leslie! How's it going? Well... good, right? Hope so! Anyways, it's been nice knowing you ever since... well, who knows since when. But I hope you have a great grad year. And congratulations for being Also, it's nice too... to have you in choir! You're doing great compared to me! Anyways, I'll stop writing, so have a good year and best of luck too!"

Ellen: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO! I hope your Grade 12 year goes well next year, unlike Frances! It has been nice getting to know you, and I hope I can get to know you more! Keep smiling! :)"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home