Monday, November 24, 2008

Yearbook inscriptions from Gr. 9

These are all my yearbook inscriptions from the 1990-91 school year.

Nick Turner: "Hope you'll go to grad with me, or at least think about it. Call me. P.S. Math buddy! Party with Nick Krusek and Paul McMahon! I love you - ask me to the grad!"

Veronica Tauber: "Have a good summer."

Ross Johal: "Have a good year here next year."

Tyler Taumoli: "Have fun. I hate Spanish."

Raj Dhillon: "Have a great summer. Fuck!"

Tara Talmey: "Have a really fun summer! See ya next year!"

Valerie Thai: "Have a great summer! Bye!"

Ryan Ridout: "Hey Leslie. Have a great summer."

Jason Ackerman: "Have a good summer."

April Morgan: "Have a great summer!"

Sarah Quelch: "Hey Les. Have a wild summer!"

Patti Schwaertzel: "Thanks for everything."

Tyler Schnell: "Have a good summer."

Graeme Courage: "Have a great summer."

Mike Host: "Have a wild summer. By the way, what is my student number?"

Melissa Bartsch: "Hey Leslie! Party on! Have fun!"

Daniel Harowitz: "Leslie! My Ferris buddy of old! Have a fantastic summer, and I hope to see you soon."

Josh Drebit: "Have a great summer, Leslie. Your bud, Josh."

Brock Simons: "Hi, Les. Have a great summer. See ya later."

Chris Martens: "Have a good summer. Later! P.S. I love you!"

Samantha Stevens: "HI!" (she and Bob Singh used to go out)

Paula Bednjak: "Have a good summer."

Paul Gallagher: "Have a fun summer."

Daniel Yeung: "Leslie, I love you! Have a great summer!"

Eric Bin: "My student number next year is 10029. Have a good summer."

Jonathan Kung: "Have a fun summer, Leslie!"

Erick Poulton: "Hi, Leslie. See you later."

Iliana Lin: "Hi!"

David Shaler: "Have a good summer."

Joe Downer: "Keep playing baseball, and have a great summer!"

Steven Katz: "Hey Leslie. Have a good summer! That's a good trick, that student number thing. See ya next year. You've been a great friend."

Erin Hodder: "Hey Leslie! Canucks Rule! New York Drools! Go Canucks Go! Go, Bure! McLean Rules! We kick butt!"

Christina Myckatyn: "Have a good summer."

Ryan Ridout: "Hey Leslie. Have a good summer."

Graham Gee: "Hello! Band is the only cool class! I mean, I'm gonna miss it!" (he and Grace Hofstee used to go out)

Kelly Overton: "You've made Palmer a lot better, and I'll never forget you. 9166. Have a good summer!"

Jonas Greig: "Hi, Leslie. Have fucking neat summer. Peck Peck."

Mike Teerink: "Hi, Leslie! Have a cool summer, and don't steal any more attendance sheets!" (that's what I used to do...)

Jill Reynolds: "Hey Leslie! Have a great summer, and great year. See ya around."

Ruth Piskackova: "Have a great summer. See you next year."

Sophia Dimitropoulos: "Hey Les! Have an awesome summer! I'll see you next year. I hope we are in some classes together. Don't forget me!"

Shauna Hawkins: "Hi! What strange hobbies will you think of next..."

Taryn Ying Sun: "Hey Leslie. Have an awesome summer! See ya next year!"

Brian Nishi: "Don't forget... 9160."

Adrienne Lane: "9119 or 10119... don't forget!"

Ian Mendes: "Hi from 9150."

Rachel Schnell: "Have fun!"

Bob Singh: "Hi!"

Darcy Tweedly: "Hi, Leslie. Have a great summer!"

Deanna Baker: "Wasn't the Edmonton trip fun! I'm glad I got to know you! Have fun in Grade 10."

Heidi Evelyn: "Leslie! The Band trip was lots of fun. Baker isn't so bad when she's not tutoring - HUH? Best of wishes, and have a super summer!"

Desmond Soon: "Thanks for remembering my student number! Just kidding! Hope to see you next year. Have a super summer, okay?"

Aric Kidner: "Keep guessing numbers. From 8234."

I had anonymous wishes of "Hello. Goodbye." and "Have a good summer - HI!" as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home