Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sport Chek and New Hampshire on the same day?!

PHEW... thought I'd NEVER get back online! My computer refused to work when I finally got up, so I thought maybe the monitor had problems. Don't know what it was, but it finally worked again about an hour later. At least I got a baby card and some Christmas cards done. I hope there's a post office at the Terra Nova plaza... I know there's a Save-On-Foods (where Teunis, Robin, and I went before the last BBQ) and a dollar store, so I shall get Keenan a birthday card. He IS turning two, heh. I remember going into the Save-On Foods there a while ago and getting just about $30 worth of things for Korey and myself with his money - I still have the garbage bags, haha. He wanted to stay in Eric's car, so I let him.

I also found some VERY late birthday cards I was supposed to give people! Never mind the September birthdays (Karen / Citrus - who's gone now in any case / Eric M. / both Anitas), but the October and November ones? Ian M., Jeremy, Christon, Dawn, Chalaine, Grace, Jeff, Raymond, both Vivians, Margaret (whom I actually haven't seen in a while), Vanessa, David M., Tim, John (haven't seen him in a while), Melia, Joanna, Jon, and Emily C. should all get cards from me. Teresa has moved churches, so it's okay - I'll get one for Tony at the dollar store too! I'd think of replenishing my supply, but I have other financial things to think about - maybe next year!

I've also received phone calls from Ontario (1-905-281-8427), Sport Chek (1-905-281-8425), AND New Hampshire (1-603-214-3651) in the past fifteen minutes! Thank goodness for Caller ID! At least I called my brother to wish him a happy birthday, particularly since I didn't do so when he was thanking me for bringing dishes to Jeremy's to help on Sunday! Also, Xavier S. added me for the blood games... sigh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home