Friday, October 31, 2008

YAY FOR OFFICIAL ENGAGEMENTS!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Matthew J. / Malinda G. / Jonathan B. added me for the blood games, haha. Got stuff done at the clinic after a long wait - but at least my stamina and such has fully recharged! More gaming! Jon and Harmony are now officially engaged - he gave the ring to her inside a liquor control bag, haha. I'm thankful for Andrea, Eric H., Vivian S., Andrea, Erin, Jasmine, Robin, Teunis, Daniel, Pat, Dan, Mandy, Candy, Candace, Krista, Erik, Kathy T., Golden, Raymond, Fidela, Eric M., Nathan, Danielle, and so many other people! Now it's time to get outta here to Western Lake Seafood Restaurant! (been cooking a LOT of pasta and veggies this afternoon...)

I've blocked Mikael P. since he sent me way too many messages when I was trying to CONCENTRATE on the stuff I already have going. Besides, he types in Netspeak, and we ALL know how I feel about THAT! I might have been able to let THAT slide, but then he implied that I shouldn't be so well-liked because I'm not really into creating music! What an idiot! (I may be over-reacting, but STILL!) And of COURSE he has to have an impossibly-spelled Finnish last name, thus making it harder to block him! UGH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home