Monday, October 27, 2008

PHONE SERVICE RESTORED! / Andrea

My phone has FINALLY been reconnected! Thank GOD it wasn't terminated, otherwise I'd have yet ANOTHER reason to be mad, to add to the PLENTY which I do already have! Man, I'm shaking right now...


Eric's also just told me that he has no desire to see K and me back together. Like I have any of those desires?! PAH! "The two of you were not a match, and his insecurities were leading to manipulative and dangerous behaviors," That is SO TRUE! K only gave him $40 of the $82 he was SUPPOSED to give him (that sounds familiar!), so Eric will just give me all of it since I need it more than he does. At least ERIC is honest!

Got things sorted out with the library, as I reported the HARDY BOYS book as being STOLEN. Good thing I only owe $6 for the book, and the fine appears to be waived. Also discovered that I now owe NOTHING on Shaw - YES! *curses stupid ex*

Talked to Andrea on the phone, and we're meeting for dinner on Thursday. Should be good times!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home