Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meat and Lego!

High-scoring word of the night so far:

BUNYAS (135 points) - against Steve L. [5W]


Eric picked me up after 6:30, and we were on our way to Pastor John's. We discussed blogs, MSN, association, slaying dragons, killing people, gold, reactions, promises, and more. Yes, I need to do certain things - thanks for the reminder! Dylan discussed all the missed birthdays we had piling up, the building problems, dinner, California, Kevin, Vivian, Johnny, Raymond, and various other budgetary things. We had roast meat in barbecue sauce, water, fruit juice, green beans, rice, and sponge cake with vanilla ice cream for dinner / dessert. Saw Josiah doing stuff with Lego, Hannah reading on the couch, and Noah running in and out. Karmie met with the women's group - kisses on the cheek are SO affectionate, haha. On the way home, I accidentally called Eric "KOREY!" when he was bugging me about something unrelated to hockey pools or the Phillies winning the World Series. Yikes! At least he knew it was a total accident, even if he DID bug me about it being on purpose!

Krista, Wei Tai J., Vanessa H., Chris O., Tina L., Roger E., Nancy G., Dana A., Tomo T., Stephen C., James H., and Chuck S. added me to Facebook - not ALL necessarily for the blood games, haha. Been emailing with James H. too, over the past couple days. We do have things in common, but I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket QUITE yet! *grin*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home