Monday, October 27, 2008

24% emo, 6% slutty, 6% jock, and 33% nerdy

Just got an email from my mom - she says we'll have lunch on Thursday, and promises me a watch. Says she bought some spaghetti and sauce, but she has to take them back, whatever THAT means. Decided to do some laundry, and I've invited Krista over tomorrow. The computer also just restarted on me, too - you know you're addicted to the Blood Games when you're actually GRATEFUL it does that so it can give your stamina extra time to recharge! (except if you're in the middle of typing something, which I wasn't - phew!) Speaking of the Blood Games, Ryan B. / Es Dub just added me for those. I have SIXTY-FOUR people online in Facebook right now, too. :D


Here's a survey stolen from Adam:

PART 1:

EMO:

[x] you own at least 5 black shirts
[] you own skinny jeans
[x] you're listening to music right now [How is that emo? I agree with Adam...]
[] you have painted your fingernails black before
[] you have more than 300 songs on your iPod / mp3 / iTunes
[x] like the color black
[x] hate most girly girls [I wouldn't say HATE... just "dislike a fair bit"]
[] have dyed your hair dark
[x] sometimes like to be alone
[x] hate popular music [I wouldn't say HATE... just "dislike a fair bit"]
[] keep hair in front of your face
[x] have given people evil stares
[] hate your parents
[] life sucks for you
[] have been called emo
[x] dislike rap [this should have said "HATE rap"]
[] complain a lot [not more so than the average person, I guess!]
[] own a studded belt

Total: 8

PART TWO:

SLUT / MAN WHORE:

[] own more than 5 mini-shorts
[] have kissed more than two people in one night
[] have been called a whore [anytime within the past year and a half doesn't count, so NOT seriously!]
[x] like to drink
[] ever wear low-cut shirts
[] have been called a tease [anytime within the past year and a half doesn't count, so NOT seriously!]
[] flirt with every girl or guy [definitely NOT!]
[x] love the opposite sex [as friends, sure... I guess that's a check mark]
[] go to parties / sleepovers at least once a week
[] own 5 tube tops
[] sometimes sit on the opposite sex's lap [NEVER!]
[] you kiss because you think it's fun

Total: 2

PART THREE:

JOCK:

[] own at least five jerseys
[] have ten or more trophies
[] wear hair in a ponytail like every day
[] love sports
[x] own five or more sweatpants
[x] don't wear makeup
[] have / had / will be played(ing) lacrosse
[] play more than two sports
[] can play a sport if you've never played it before
[] you play / played basketball on a team [somehow, I don't think P.E. counts...]
[] you play / played baseball or softball on a team [somehow, I don't think P.E. counts...]
[] you play / played soccer on a team [somehow, I don't think P.E. counts...]
[] you run / ran track
[] you play / played football on a team [somehow, I don't think P.E. counts...]
[] been called a jock
[] have set a record
[] love watching sports
[] can do 15 push-ups without getting tired

Total: 2

PART FOUR:

NERD:

[x] wear your pants at your waist [... I don't get this. Where ELSE do people wear them? On their heads?!]
[x] have / had braces
[] in advanced classes [AS IF!]
[] on Math team
[] have all A's in academic courses [AS IF!]
[] like spending time with your parents [meh... it's okay...]
[x] have been called a nerd [by all the JEALOUS people, har har]
[x] are / have been *annoyed* or bullied
[x] LOVE to learn [I certainly do, even if it's been tamped of late]
[x] like some of your teachers [I did, when I was in school]
[x] watch the History or Discovery Channels [I would, if I *had* them!]
[] never go anywhere on the weekends
[x] have been called weird [ALL THE TIME!]
[] scared to talk to the opposite sex
[x] read a book a month [try a book a WEEK!]
[x] you read on your last Spring Break
[x] have your own website [sure, if the blog and the journal count...]
[] wear pocket protectors

Total: 11


Multiply each number by 3. Repost as ____% emo, _____% slutty, _____% jock, _____% nerdy.

I'm 24% emo, 6% slutty, 6% jock, and 33% nerdy. Hey, where did the missing 31% go?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home