Friday, October 03, 2008

Nice poof - let's grip it over pullups!

Bingo of the night so far:

OOGENIES (60 points) - against Mary P.-G.


High-scoring words of the night so far:

NICE (155 points) - against Bob H. [two 5W]
POOFY (130 points) - against Nathalie L. [two 5W]
GRIP (175 points) - against Jeff W. [two 5W]
OVERED (280 points) - against Mary P.-G. [two 5W]


While Corey was talking to me about scammers and pullups, Eric called to see if I needed a ride tonight. His group is meeting somewhere that really isn't close to my group's place [as I told Dylan], and then he'd have to pick me up at an indeterminate time. Ah well. Michelle also asked me for math help; she figured out what to do, although I could have helped too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home