Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'll decline Bible Study because of my money issues!

Bingos of the day so far:

ENZOOTIC (120 points) - against Pat K.
RESTAGED (60 points) - against Angela V.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

CHUG (150 points) - against Sara H. [5W, 3W]
IDIOT (150 points) - against George M. [two 5W]
ENZOOTIC (120 points) - against Pat K. [bingo; 2W, 2L on Z]
QUEY (204 points) - against Flora G. [3W, 4W]
FEARER (180 points; 4W, 5W), MIND [146 points; hook off IN to make INN and OD; 4W, 5W] - against Lee-Anne W.
CRINGE (230 points) - against Sean E. [two 5W]
AGED (150 points) - against Kate E. [two 5W]
VIBRIO (117 points) - against Shelley B. [two 3W]
NIHIL (128 points) - against Alice P. [two 4W]
ADVENT (120 points) - against Marg O. [3W, 4W]
CROWN (250 points) - against Karen B. [two 5W]
AXE (95 points) - against Jennifer F. [5W, 3L on X]
MERINO (600 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [3W, two 5W]


I had a dream last night which involved my looking after a bunch of little kids in a religious environment. Didn't recognize any of 'em from real life, but we seemed to get along pretty well. There was a quiet guy with long hair there who caught my eye. Since the kids were taking up my attention, I didn't really get a chance to talk to him much. While the kids were distracted watching a pageant going on in the same complex, the guy wanted to talk to me. I followed him to a place slightly removed from the group, and he told me that he liked me. I didn't find anything strange about that!

We just sat there for a bit holding hands, till he let out a shuddering sigh. Concerned, I moved closer to him and asked what was up. He then told me a story about how he'd endured hardship - his grandfather had had his eyes taken out by stoning, and the poor guy had had to watch it! The dream ended when we were just holding each other against the world. NO IDEA why I had the dream, heh... although I *did* see a guy with long hair yesterday!

Also have decided NOT to meet anyone today. I may not be as sensitive to certain things as my friends are, but even I recognize the need for downtime. Spoz has a new design at his blog - interesting! Dylan's also answered my question of yesterday; Bible Study is at JJ Bean's, and there might be dinner earlier at some place called Belgium Fries. I'll have to decline because of my money issues - bills and saving up do NOT make for my being made of money! Darn the church building construction not being fully completed yet! :P


HAHAHA. Just came across this image in RandomThought!



Reminds me of this one that Henrik sent me years ago:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home