Friday, October 03, 2008

Dream: Necklaces, and Jonathan speaking in Yugoslavian?!

Bingos of the day so far:

FIGEATER (62 points) - against George M.
TIPSIER (95 points) - against Lee-Anne W.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

MUGWORTS (106 points) - against Shelley B. [4W] {Haha, this sounds like it should be in HARRY POTTER or something! Yes, even I know it's HOGWARTS, but work with me here.}
UPBORE (160 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [two 4W]
HOST (112 points) - against Angela V. [two 4W]

Interesting racks of the last couple of days: FARTGAS, against Angela V. / ROEWADE, against Danielle L.


SISTER GETS HOME TONIGHT - YAY! If I don't go anywhere tonight, I'll probably see her! Also, the itinerary's been changed for December - it's 4 PM on the Saturday. I guess Jon will have to rearrange his schedule! Ray also sent us an email about dishes: yup, we'll need to have a plan for washing them before we actually leave their place! I also hate when Facebook logs me out, or gives me Page Not Found errors! Corey says it might be spyware - I hope not. (Spybot it is, if it ever runs on this temperamental beast of a machine...)


Had a weird dream: Jeremy, some of my other friends, and I were at a shop which sold magic accessories. Suddenly, my dad showed up and announced that we'd have to get out of there NOW because there would be some controlled explosions nearby. We all looked at each other, and wondered how we'd do that... Jeremy had gotten to the shop on his bike, and the rest of us had no vehicles! Dad produced a huge van out of nowhere - after stashing the bike into the back, we all piled in for a wild ride up the underground passages onto Broadway. Dad got a call from someone, and announced that we'd have to take the bus to wherever we wanted to go since this mysterious person needed the car.

We wanted to see what was going on near a jewelry building, so he took us there. When we got there, two ladies told us that we weren't technically supposed to fish under the seats for necklaces, but they'd let us do it since we'd gotten there early. Not being ones to pass up free bling, we accordingly did. The necklaces were submerged in tiny pools of water, and we also got teddy bears with crystals when we left. Dad kept on telling us to hurry up, since we had to be somewhere by 10:15 AM. At a crowded bus stop (407, 496, 98 B-Line, etc.), we saw Jonathan Chan. He was talking in Yugoslavian, and we somehow could understand. (my dad told me to sit properly, but I ignored him in favor of sitting with my friends) The dream ended when a sea of people was getting on the bus headed across the street - I thought I could do that too, since it would save time instead of Dad going home and then driving me out all the way there again!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home