Sunday, September 14, 2008

Food samples at Costco, anyone?

High-scoring word of the day so far:

TALARIA (112 points) - against Jennifer F. [two 4W]


Showed Jon the most recent book in my collection: no, I am not a female killer! He went to a concert last night, and mentioned something about the Lions game - I remarked that Mark Hainsworth had gone there. Of COURSE Facebook was the medium of my knowledge! Got to church and was too close to a certain person... thank goodness Raymond was there, haha. Discussed Wordscraper, healing, food samples at Costco, SAUSAGE FEST, and more. Vanessa said that my sister wished me a happy birthday via an email exchange they were doing yesterday, and said that she could make it to Wednesday's thing. Greeted several people, including Phil and Grace. Christon said he'd try to make it, while Nathan confirmed that he would make it - of course he's not the only one going! Thank goodness for several instant guests as of yesterday, haha.

Talked to the usual assortment of people in the back parking lot: less than a month, and we won't do that anymore! Discussed people without kids and how the announcement regarding only one kid per table was unfair. Hannah was blowing bubbles while her mom Lily said that her impending sibling might teach her about sharing since she's getting spoiled! Joey put a cold water bottle up to baby Allison's face, and her dad Jeff just encouraged it - including her grabbing at Joey's keys. Yup, she'll learn to love hockey pucks! Asked Eric to drive me home (during which we discussed IMPORTANT THINGS), and he jokingly said I'd have to pay him since gas prices HAVE gone up! J-Mak thanked me for the birthday Facebook wall post; yup, I figured I'd at least get that in after I got home at 1 AM! We asked Isabel if she was on Facebook since we both saw her on there: sorta.

Waved to Keenan and Maxine, and said hi to Jenica. Stanley says he's not playing Wordscraper anymore - I take it the Live Blitz version was too much for him, haha. Discussed sweat, being tired, long hair, gaming, and other things with Tony / Jeremy / Sonny / Eric and others too. Dylan came up to me / Eric / Johnny with a card he got in his mail - we didn't know whose handwriting it was! (it said "JOHN") Johnny provided the excuse to open it, and Dylan looked at the card; he knew instantly that it was Deb's brother-in-law who was the intended recipient! Eric thinks I have kids to spoil: not really! Tony found it amusing that I'd be the only girl at SAUSAGE FEST - hey, it kinda works... and we'll give Eric his special gift, too! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home