Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another BBQ at Erik's!

Teunis picked me up later than planned, but a previous event had run late. Reacquainted myself with Robin, and was sorry to miss his girlfriend - maybe next time! Informally invited people to Wednesday's thing - I should send them invites and such later today. (and must ask Danielle if she can give Jasmine a ride home... plus harass everyone today at church) Went to Save-On to grab meat and sauerkraut, plus some raspberry ginger ale - being around cheerful people is good for me! Talked about grammar, "dumbed-down" Netspeak (WTF?!), crazy Scientologists, videos, BAD service conitions at Tim Horton's / KFC, personal things, anime, propane, PAINKILLER, manga, a DRAGON BALL Z parody, ignoring certain things, chicken, morbid senses of humor (yay for Vanessa!), Desktop Racing on Wii, and MYSTERY MEN. I'm getting to like these superhero movies! Lindsay and I both agreed that we were sore losers and didn't do well in racing games: I still remember that time I tried playing MARIO KART where I fell off the track a zillion times! Discussed fencing, wine, defense, suicide because of the Hadron collider, Chinese food (organ meat), EVIL WOMEN, money, and more. Good times!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home