Thursday, June 12, 2008

Squeaking mice are NOT GOOD!

Hey, Jono M. added me to Facebook - cool! I played TEA off TEA in a game with Shawnda, haha. Yay for quirkiness! :D

Had a weird dream that involved Erin (welfy) friending me again after unfriending me a few days ago. She'd seen a couple of my entries and replied to a message I'd sent her, plus a comment: "I added you. Now what do you think about the showers?" My friends and I went to take a shower in the South Arm Park swimming facility, and encountered Korey carrying a load of groceries there. He convinced me to keep him company while he slept - it was nice snuggling up to him, and I noted how red his lips were. The dream ended with everyone bugging Korey about his groceries, haha.


Triggers for this dream? I know Erin unfriended me in real life a few days ago. I'd send her a message, but I dunno - once is an accident, twice tends to be for real! As for the other part, I don't know where THAT came from! ;)

WHAT THE HELL. The mice are back again, this time squeaking well into the DAY even! I can hear them right now, in fact. Aren't they supposed to be nocturnal creatures?! Called Hester, who wasn't in her office - maybe I'll have to scour Craigslist or something for alternative accommodations! Barry is looking, too - big black mousetraps, nests, one-bedroom suites, Ironwood, Steveston, my apartment being relatively inexpensive (I know), etc. I knew David was very surprised and told me that I should move posthaste! For sure... maybe I should first see what help Hester is, if any!

Also, Firefox and IE keep crashing. The computer also restarted itself at least eight times yesterday! Man... here's a formal apology stolen from Janina / mrshannibal:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home