Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lamb stew and couscous salad

Bingos of the day so far:

TENORITE (77 points) - against Danny M.
BLUECOATS (74 points), RINGTAIL (61 points) - against Gordon B. in the same game


Jon sent us an email about Sunday Dinner: it's at Martin's, and will involve lamb stew / couscous salad. Cool stuff! Ursula unfriended me from Facebook, but that's fine - what interaction we had was minimal at best in Palmer!

Grandma wanted me to see what Mrs. Tang's number was - okay, but I confused it with the TUNG entries in the church directory because "Tang" in Chinese sounds like "Tung" in English, oops. It's not Anita, Lawrence, or Andrew... that much is for sure! Hahaha, oops. Apparently, she lives in Burnaby. Grandma also got annoyed since I was eating shredded pork right out of the jar - I LOVE THAT STUFF!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home