Thursday, April 10, 2008

A stark 167-point bingo! / Three new EXTREME Pringles flavors for Chip Heaven!

Bingos of the day so far:

FILMGOER (76 points) - against Barb A.
STARKEST (167 points) - against Brandon B. [this covered TWO Triple-Word Scores!]


Got Hester to open my bedroom window - man, that thing is recalcitrant! I just remembered that I've known some of the people at Our Place for more than five years or so... March 20, 2003 was the date I first joined that board, due to Carol / Maryann linking me over at the Bonehead Awards site. LONG time ago... and very much a good thing in my life!

Went to London Drugs and got three new EXTREME flavors of Pringles, since I was thwarted the last few times I've tried to get them: Kicking Cheddar, Screaming Dill Pickle, and Blazing BBQ. Three for $5 isn't bad at all! I also got some Tim's Jalapeno chips - Steph and Viv got me some Tim's Sweet Chili (plus Tim's Tamarind Salsa) / Flaming Hot Cheetos / spicy pork rinds when they were in the States last time, and the packages had Spanish on them! Since I found some jalapeno / salt and vinegar Pringles chips around here, my apartment is Chip Heaven right now, haha!


Which Linkin Park Member Are You?

Brad

You're big and bad! You're Brad!! The lead guitarist, and the man with the stinky feet.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


But I said I didn't have stinky feet... :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home