Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yay for new members!

Reminder: I must wait, and be patient.

Talked to Jeremy, Gabriel, Ian, Rosenda, Helen, Nicholas (blocking the way / holding up the ramp line), Sophia, Olivia (flower stickers!), Raymond, Jon, Steph, Karen, the kids, Martin, Jen, Dylan, Stanley, and others today. Acknowledged new members in the church too - Martin said that home renovation turned into movie night with his unbelieving friends! Audrey brought her new boyfriend, Gabriel likes my fisherman's hat, Steph's "official" congregation duty went well, Jeremy noted a stain on his Communion glass (I have to tell him about Mr. Dragon Ball and the "fake" mango pieces!), I gave the kids some candy, I got updates on Edwin / Karen Grace / Erin, Karen joined me in bugging Lincoln about WIZARD OF OZ, Steph mentioned a "scintillating" bylaw meeting / the Sun Run, and general banter was exchanged.

Andrea asked me about Awana, and Steph mentioned she was looking for Korey since she didn't get a chance to talk to him much on Friday - he's gone! Maybe next time... I also waved to Adam and Andrew - those guys are cool. :D (Mom told me about the past / Cuba - most instructive!) Got home and talked to Karen on the phone. Talked about Jonathan, Polly, White Spot, pencil cases, reassurance, tenderness, Vivian, parents, and more. It's good to talk to her, all right!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home