Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Steveston Library!

Am wearing my sweater, K's West 49th hoodie, and Eric's yellow Boulder Gear jacket - hey, I'm all for a mix! ;)

Mei Lin added me on Facebook - sweet! Her friend Oswald's name reminds me of Osmond, heh. (Dora's husband)

Spent time yesterday running errands: mailing stuff for Billie and Tara, for one thing. Fiery habanero chips and beef udon were cool! At least it was a nice day! Got home to do a lot of VOYAGER reading, and then talked to Karen later on the phone about Sheena / friends / life in general / Eric and Jeremy being skinny / fast metabolism / blood sugar / quietness / eating before or after Fellowship. Jon said that Harmony's birthday was last Friday, and also that she called me "ug" - she may soon be a member of the family, but I don't think she'd use THOSE nicknames! :P This morning, I found my way to the Steveston Library - I went through the playground, which brought back memories of Leah / Lael / Sean / Alex / others.

These times are precious, and I must remember that...

I got a 70-point bingo against Michelle C. with the word UNDOING!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home