Thursday, April 03, 2008

Testing audiences with night plugs!

Bingos of the day:

AUDINT (68 points) - against Ricia V.
KYANITES (80 points) - against Karla M.
PLUGOLAS (72 points) - against Michelle C.


Michelle C. (not the same as above) messaged me on MSN to ask whether I was getting married in 2008 - seems she'd misread "MERRY 2008?" as "MARRY 2008?" Hahaha, no... I don't plan on getting married this year, that's for sure!

I encountered a jabronie on the bus this afternoon who wanted to get out while the bus was stopped at an intersection. Um, it definitely isn't safe even if he guaranteed the bus driver that nothing would happen! Of course the driver wouldn't let him out because it would be the company's fault if something did transpire! *shakes head at stupid people*

Eric H. messaged me on MSN: of course I'd heard about the silly nicknames he gave us through Nathan, and I know Nate's going to Hong Kong in June! The weather is getting warmer in Hong Kong, and should continue to do so... he prefers colder temperatures since he's starting to sweat a bit now! (it's around 19-22 degrees these days, and feels like 23-25 in reality) At 7:35 PM here, it's 10:35 AM there - sounds about right, I guess. (15 hours, not 3!)





QuizGalaxy.com
You have an 90% chance of surviving a zombie attack.
'Would you survive a Zombie Attack?'
at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home