Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've broken 400 points! / Babies in diapers going bye-bye!

Bingos for the day so far:

PRECIEUX (76 points) - against Michelle C.
BROWNIER (84 points) - against Lynne J.


I also got my highest game score ever: 401 points against Michelle C. Awesome feeling to break THAT barrier! :D


Awana today was pretty good... Henry picked me up, and Hillsongs was a great soundtrack! Talked to Tina about sleeping late / early (on computer till 3 AM?!), Andrew T. about how it was APRIL and not February, Auntie Vivian about coffee filters and onion-flavored instant noodles (first time using the church kitchen for "lunch"), and said hi to David's son Ian. He wanted to give everyone hugs - he's so cute! (he had fun, and gave me a high-five!) Andrew L. noted Amos and Jason weren't here, Mike said the kids were biting him, Ryan wanted a Ziploc bag for his Awana dollars, Danny did some last-second game planning, and I teased Golden about Margaret's jokingly pushing his head down in his hoodie.

Golden's sister Sylver told the Cubbies to "roll the shoes," which Margaret said was going into her Facebook quotes - I should flesh mine out too! (she meant "the bowling ball") Good thing I myself brought a hoodie, otherwise I'd be colder than I wanted! (Jessica had no socks on - it had to be a very cold floor!) The Cubbies found their shoes quickly in a game, and I met a Gr. 10 girl named Emily T. who was on the worship team recently! (she has a sister named Diana who doesn't go to this church anymore - I don't know her - and she knows who my siblings are) On the way home, Ian kept me entertained with revelations about "kicking your butt," butts in general, babies, diapers, long houses (not to be confused with longhouses :P), Hawaii's beaches and comfy beds, the airport, and sharing candy. Ada flies to New York tomorrow for work, but John and the boys will take me home - sounds good to me! Ian's brother Sean said that my new name was "bye-bye"... haha, how cute! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home