Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jon's sick, but not sick to his stomach!

On the way to church today, my mom said she'd go home early - I opted to go with her, so told Auntie Bessy that I couldn't make it to look after the toddlers. I said hi to Tim, Maxine, Joshua, and Keenan - the kids are so cute! While talking to Cindy, I noticed that my grandma had wandered into our service by accident - I had to tell her that this was the ENGLISH service instead of the CHINESE one! Commiserated with Teresa about papers and such for school, said hi to Phil, talked to Martin about finally getting his taxes done, and told Hannah / Priscilla / Natalie that they could have my salt and vinegar Pringles chips! (Hannah said she liked the flavor...) Waved hi to Josiah and Karmie, and bantered with Cordia and Quan about Timbits in the kitchen after Hien said hi to me while I was filling up my water bottle. Doesn't mean you can't take a raspberry Timbit if it's surrounded by other ones, haha. ;)

After discussing finances in the back parking lot, I asked Johnny if he could still do the birthday speech for Calla, and whether he'd remember since I don't have his email address. He said he could, and mentioned a dessert party at Calla's yesterday. I heard tell that Dylan's officially going out with a girl named Debbie, which should prove interesting. Asked Dylan who could do the birthday speech for Andrea - maybe Karen, but he'd do it if she can't! That sounds good (if a bit awkward should Dylan do it), especially since Chuck's not here right now in any event! I asked Jeremy what time he was off - as long as he gets to the airport one hour early, he should be okay. I also told him that I'd listened to the highly amusing conversation on Friday about tapeworms, pills, excrement, Africa, Google, and more... the obesity cure would work for some people, haha! Mentioned that Jon was sick, but NOT sick to his stomach!

Heard Vanessa ask where Jon was, so I headed over to her / Joey / Daniel / Danielle to tell them that Jon was sick: "But Jon NEVER gets sick!" "Jon's sick?!" (Joey) They knew Steph was at the Sun Run along with Alan / Dianne / whoever else, of course. Martin didn't want to go because everyone would be looking up his time in the paper the next day! Went home with Mom, who said stuff about Dallas, his dad, Toronto, and dessert next Wednesday (the 30th) / Rachel and Lisa tomorrow / Super Grocer / deep kisses (ew!) / cougars / Martin / Raymond / Safeway / Tim Hortons / email addresses / last names / attempted guilt trips / New York steak / sockeye salmon.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home