Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cervical axiology / Dinners and libraries galore!

Bingos since the last time I updated on such stats:

CERVICAL (69 points) - against Shawn A.
AXIOLOGY (70 points) - against Debbie M.
LEPORINE (74 points) - against Flora G.


Had a great conversation with Candy the other night about her friends, cookies, the bowling alley, IRON CHEF / Rob Feenie / these adorable cute crabs the size of two toonies (who would want to fry them in oil as a garnish only?!), and other stuff. SO FUN! She mentioned the infamous ketchup poll deletion, and how she'd seen my "pre-emptive strike" against Steve in the dinner thread. ("Yes, I ate this assortment of food... but it wasn't ONE meal since this covers the last week and a half! HA HA HA!") Had to get a new computer keyboard yesterday, but it was pretty cheap considering! While I was on my way to Brighouse from the mall, these two kids made fun of the way I walk. It's not like I can control it... I just pretended that I couldn't hear them. Kept thinking that if someone were here, he'd go after them for me - I want a protector, all right! :P

Then I talked to my mom last night, partly about Grandma and cleaning knapsacks: I know Dallas is going back to Toronto for his dad's sake! Rachel, Lisa, and their parents are coming over on Monday for dinner, which ought to be some good times! Had a good lunch at White Spot today with Karen before my dentist appointment - it's pretty good to hear another perspective! Stopped by the bookstore to read a bit about the Roxanne Doll / Feather Rahier cases, then went to L&G for a kiwi bubble tea. Now I'm at Firehall Library before heading to Marpole to get another wedding MC book for Steph and Joey, then maybe Brighouse before going home. (I replied to Vanessa's Evite - Joey and Danielle's birthday celebration will ROCK!)


Edit: Got the Marpole book JUST in time, and went home on the 496 to find a surprise. Yay! :D (talking to both Erics, Z, Talia, and Corey about things too - wireless technology, Jane, SOUTH PARK, friends, having fun, extreme dill Pringles, work in Hong Kong on a relaxing day, violence, etc.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home