Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Firefox on the computer, finally!

I've finally found a way to download Firefox on K's computer tower... thanks, babe! This will go much faster than IE! (bleh) Also have everything (tabs, highlights, closed tab list, selected bookmarks, silver appearance) the way I want it on this Guest account. Seems I'm also ditzy since I thought there was something wrong with the volume... it was just muted, which I didn't find out till just now. Whoops! *head spins* (talking to Eric and Z about things, yay!) Unfortunately, I can't install things like Flash - it's important for Scrabble games, but I guess I'll have to live with IE for all Facebook-related pages! (since I can't stay logged into Facebook on both IE and Firefox, and I'm unwilling to use my alter ego for the moment :P)

Edit: Also have changed my dentist appointment to Thursday at 3 - it works, since I have plans in the area anyhow. (yay for lunch with Karen!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home