Sunday, April 13, 2008

Death is everywhere!

No, the subject line is not me being morbid, despite what Eric and I discussed earlier today! :P (seeing someone expire under my hands / a violent dark side / death / gross / word nuances)

Talked to Candy for a brief while earlier - she wasn't in the mood for a long chat since she just got some sad news about her niece and cancer. Says Kelly added her to Facebook, and I know SHE could use friends since HER daughter already has a crippling illness! (I know of someone else who has a restricting illness - this explains things!) She checked Myspace, sent a message to Lindsay, was annoyed at the selection of pictures her husband put up on Facebook, loves the honest friendship she has with Michelle (no lying!), wanted me to look at Mig's casket pictures, and is going to send me some books next payday if she can. (communication, clairvoyance, mediumship, dead people, heaven...) Suggested the Encyclopedia of Magic and Ancient Religions - I go for these things like ghost stories from the "interesting story" point of view, and she thinks I'd like it! She's probably right, haha. These are only books, after all... it'll give me insight into her and also myself, apparently. That's a good thing!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home