Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are you sure the PLANE was late, Rachel? *dubious look*

Bingo of the day so far:

AUREOLED (68 points) - against Debbie M.


Rachel wants me to tell my parents that the plane was late this time instead of her. We'll see how well they believe THAT, haha! I finally canceled Axion, when I should have done it long ago - thanks, Justin! Checked Myspace, and saw that Candy had added me... I also have unread events dating back to November 2006. WTF?!

Asked around about peanut butter cookie recipes that don't require a blender... well, I got this response. "Well, actually, just take your typical peanut butter cookie recipe and use it, but let the soft ingredients (butter, peanut butter) sit out for about an hour. They'll be so soft that you'll be able to just use a spoon to mix them all together."







What's Your Kinky Turn On?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Blind Folds

Your turn on is the blindfold. When you can't see, that makes your other senses more aware... including your sense of touch. So who wouldn't enjoy being blindfolded???? Sex isn't sex without enhancing your sense of touch.


Blind Folds


58%

Biting


50%

Bondage


42%

Whips


25%

Blood


25%

Chains / Handcuffs


8%


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home