Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scrabble points rule, and so do Facebook additions and upkeep!

Finished my upkeep earlier this evening, just in time for the window to disappear again! AIYA! At least I was done with it, which was a good thing. I don't want to know how much aggravation I'd have gone through if I had to do certain things all over again! Caught up with email, too - thanks so much, Mandy D. :P

Hey, I got two double word scores on the word LATERAL! YAY FOR 28 POINTS! Then I managed to get ONYX (which makes me think of Sabrina's dog :P) for 44 points... thanks to placing the X on a double letter score, and the O on a double word score! Both moves were made against Korey, heh. Forced wins don't show up in the stats, but that's okay.

Chad S. and Milli P. added me to Facebook - heh, I remember those school days quite well, haha. The Canucks won 3-2 in a shootout against the Predators... YAY! Jennifer (fate_envies_us) also added me to Facebook - these friendships rock! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger wanderlust said...

this might sound random coming from a stranger, but hello :)

i definitely think scrabulous is the best thing ever released on facebook. it's great!

cheers

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 3:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger Flami said...

I don't mind... I like random stuff, as long as it's GOOD!

Scrabulous is definitely awesome! Cheers! :)

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 3:49:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home