Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guess these fifteen movie quotes!

1. Pick fifteen of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING / using IMDb search functions!


1. "I am so embarrassed, my face is red. I staked everything on a loser."
2. "Sometimes, I guess there's just not enough rocks."
3. "That was a blank. The next one's real. Are you sure?"
4. "Y'know that ringing in your ears? That 'eeeeeeeeee'? That's the sound of the ear cells dying, like their swan song. Once it's gone, you'll never hear that frequency again. Enjoy it while it lasts."
5. "Even if you were my brother, I'd still want to fuck you."
6. "Elizabeth and I made love once. I just did it to see what it would be like with someone who looked like me."
7. "Purple in the morning, blue in the afternoon, and orange in the evening. Just like that, one, two, three, four."
8. "My very own darling. Remember last night when we were together? I yearn for your caresses, I can never have enough of them. I kiss you, caress you, love you, long for you, can't sleep without you, bless you. Sunny."
9. "Just a moment. I hear people wanting something... ME!"
10. "Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."
11. "I've already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit."
12. "First she steals my publicity. Then she steals my lawyer, my trial date. And now she steals my goddamn garter."
13. "Tell you what... truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it..."
14. "I'm sorry, is he bothering you, sir? My brother can be an extremely irritating sort of person."
15. "Why do you have to point out how stupid everyone is all the time?"


Edit: I got hit by the salmon bot again!

(04:24:50 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: Hello, my friend!
(04:24:59 PM) Flami: What do you want from me?
(04:26:31 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: meh?
(04:26:47 PM) Flami: I think this is a bot.
(04:28:18 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: okay
(04:30:12 PM) Flami: did you just happen to update your journal? Google "themissinghat"
(04:36:34 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: zuh?
(04:36:35 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: the hatmaster?
(04:36:46 PM) Flami: something else, called Project Upstream
(04:37:18 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: I am so confused
(04:38:18 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: wait
(04:38:19 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: so I updated
(04:38:19 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: and you updated
(04:38:19 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: so the hatmaster connected our AIM names to talk?
(04:38:47 PM) Flami: generally, yes... but this isn't the hatmaster... this is something else involving salmon
(04:38:57 PM) Flami: I see your name as SanctifiedSalmon
(04:39:29 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: whoa
(04:39:29 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: that's how I see your name
(04:47:16 PM) Flami: yeah, this started happening recently
(04:48:17 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: weird
(04:48:34 PM) Flami: yeah... are you in themissinghat at LJ?
(04:49:05 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: not yet
(04:49:06 PM) SanctifiedSalmon: which is why I'm confused
(04:54:00 PM) Flami: ah... join that community, and it'll tell you some more, probably

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home