Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eight-eyed babies, James' birthday, Queen of Wands

A cool icon I came across again yesterday: (I used to think it was somewhat horrible, but now I've seen the light of appreciation! YAY!)


Went to sleep early with minty blue help, which I really needed. Thank goodness that translated into a good sleep! Had a weird dream; the only aspects I remember are someone knowing that characters in a book were going to die soon, and my preparing a sticker album-like birthday card for Pastor James with fuzzy stickers and greetings. It IS James' birthday today, and I just wished him a good one via Facebook wall post! Now I think I'll stalk people (like my old high school friends) on Facebook...

LEARN TO SPELL! Very funny, and so true!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home