Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My sister uses Facebook in interesting ways...

I am happy with my boyfriend, and I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. :D (I also made a BINGO move in Scrabble - THIRLED, for 72 points!)


Called my sister to browbeat her into attending Fellowship next Friday - she could be doing stuff with coworkers, but she said she'd come because of the birthday celebrations. She and Jon were in Pastor John's car coming home from prayer meeting / Ash Wednesday service - I could hear Jon talking to Harmony in the background, haha. Told her about the Kent's Kitchen fried noodles too - so expensive, even for a huge tin! She mentioned that my boyfriend had unfriended her on Facebook a couple months ago - she went to write something on his wall, and she couldn't since she wasn't his friend anymore!

Oh well, it's not like she uses it a lot anyway... although she DID just upload a photo album titled "AGM madness" - I know, since she tagged me in a photo of us singing hymns! (and another one at Mui's) I need to check it for Rob's mailing list stuff and to see if my eggs / flowers from Billie, Charlotte, Farrah, and Vivian S. have grown yet, haha. (snowflake / creative expression / red dragon flower / something related to CNY)


What FF7 group do you fit into?

SHM: Silver-Haired Men

You would be aiding the attempts to bring back Sephiroth, and helping him follow in Jenova's footsteps.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home