Saturday, January 05, 2008

Electric toothbrush in a communal washroom, oh my!

I had a weird dream last night, as usual. At first, I was motoring around on a skateboard through various rooms. I was warning various people about dire consequences should they stay where they were. Nobody listened to me, and even the bright red and bright green room colors did nothing to dissuade them. The bright yellow and bright blue room colors just made them skitter into different corners of the mall with Christmas trees and lights.

Then I joined my friends after giving up on THAT enterprise. I looked for toothbrushes, and found yellow / purple / blue / red / green-and white ones in my black knapsack. Some of them had been used, but at least they were better than nothing! We found an electric toothbrush in a communal conference centre washroom, but Calla said "NO!!!!!!!!!" when we said we planned on using it. Besides the obvious germ factor, she said that she'd done an environmental study on the air in the washroom, and concluded that it was very bad in the field for us. If we used the toothbrush, we would soon fall victim to rats and the plague!

After that, we watched 24 ads / reviews out in the lounge. "The crew needs their coffee, so they'll be right back! Mike Honey SUCKS as a director - all his focus is on Milo, and none on Dennis Hopper or Paul McCartney!" Jeremy came by looking for me; he asked me whether I had money for him. Yup, and I had a red cheque (which looked like a $50 bill) with his name on it in blue ink! Then I wanted to get changed, but didn't want to do so in full view of my friends... Jason Lau and J-Mak were also randomly wandering around the lounge. Vania found a perfect place around the corner from everyone's view, where I'd be screened by a white partition with flowers on it - SUPER! I exchanged my white bra for a red one while I was at it.

Then Vivian S.'s mom showed up to drive a bunch of us to Vernon's wedding. Mom kept on trying to give up guilt trips: "You should APPRECIATE Eric's coming earlier so that Vivian's mom doesn't HAVE to give you a ride!" Well, there wouldn't have been enough room in the car anyhow, so Eric DID have to come along and take the rest of us! :P We tried telling Mom that it didn't MATTER, but she insisted that her perspective was the only right one - we just rolled our eyes and proceeded as we'd planned things earlier! My dad was the only one without a ride, and we noticed him grumbling about taking yet another car to the wedding - he was right behind us, in fact. We passed under a bridge and through tunnels while discussing T&T Supermarket, A&B Sound, ABC Country restaurant, and Jewish kosher laws. What a strange dream.... no idea why I had it, except I probably viewed some ads for JACK BAUER when there won't be any this year! =/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home